BullCharts Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BullCharts > BullCharts discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Stock Split Adjusted data for USA stocks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
pbracs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pbracs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stock Split Adjusted data for USA stocks
    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 12:07pm
Is anyone else affected by the lack of stock-split adjustments for the USA stocks in BullSystems database?  I'm not sure if I'm a voice in the wilderness or one squeaky wheel amongst many wobbly wheels.  

When Bullcharts introduced USA stock data my enthusiasm for BC was really fired up.  After all, where else can you get bid-ask spreads of $0.01 and massive liquidity (amongst the big names) with $0 commissions?  However, since popular stocks like AAPL and TSLA have split, their charts have now become meaningless, and likewise scans.

Maybe it's not practical to try tweak a price database like BC subscribes to.  Any comments?
desbleakley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote desbleakley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 11:37am
Yes - this is a real issue - recent split of AAPL (& TSLA) caused me to be flying blind just as the USA did another wobbly. I nagged Brendon and he fixed AAPL but only that one - he says he will try to look at better solution. If he only did this for SP500 & NASDAQ I'd be reasonably happy. But it does need a proper solution. I suggest we all keep the pressure on that squeaky wheel.
 Post Reply Post Reply