BullCharts Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BullCharts > BullCharts discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Is it worth it?????????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brendon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2007 at 8:45pm
The new version is on a CD only due to the change to the new database SQL 2005, and dotnet 2.0 etc. This needs to be installed first before we then can offer upgrades via the net later. Keep in mind we do offer free upgrade not like with Metastock etc.  The $10.50 is to cover some postage etc. Once everyone has upgraded to 3.6.6 as a base we can then go to upgrades over the net.
Dingo View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2007 at 5:10pm
Brendon,

when did this version come out?   I can't find any reference to this version on the website anywhere and how to order it?

I have been casually checking the forum and the update area of the website for the last 8 months since I reported on the Intelli-Charts problem using Metastock data; given the lack of info and progress I had actually given up on BC.

The Update section of the website still only refers to 3.4.1; it doesn't seem you are doing yourself any favours with your users??

Brendon View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brendon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2007 at 1:18pm

Dingo,

Yes you are right.  Sorry about that.

I will add in a new section for 3.6.6 so is more visible etc.  We have fixed some Metastock bugs - please see the list in this section to see if the one you need is corrected.

We have been preoccupied with the ASX and their data changes.  We do have more versions coming out as we close off the ASX.

To order it just send your details to info@bullsystems.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123