BullCharts Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BullCharts > BullCharts discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

seminars

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
billy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote billy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: seminars
    Posted: 22 Apr 2005 at 11:17am

I was wondering if bullcharts staff was thinking about holding seminars to get the best out of bullcharts.  As i know that I am not using the product to its full potential and like to learn more of the features. I live out in the bush so the neareast citys are Canberra and Sydney.

davkell View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote davkell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2005 at 11:29pm

They seem to be holding seminars in Perth. Perhaps they plan to expand in the future. I currently am not a subscriber to Bullcharts, but when I'm in a position to afford a system, and trade.... Bullcharts will be my choice!

I really think seminars support and user group meetings are excellent ideas, both for the benefits of the members as traders and for the company to maintain its subscribers and receive new ones.

Bullcharts are in a position (I think) to end the Metastock craze (crazy?) and become the leader in stockmarket software in Australia (and the world perhaps?)

PS: I'm not sucking up... just know a good package when I see one.

"Trade Your Way To Financial Freedom."
Brendon View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brendon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2005 at 1:41pm
We do have occasional seminars in conjunction with tradeshows.  We will look at what is suitable and let users know.  Thanks for the confidence in competing with Metastock.
zorro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote zorro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2005 at 9:11pm
i think they also do one on one training courses in syd

Edited by zorro
 Post Reply Post Reply