FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Looking to buy BullCharts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order / View First Unread Post
Decan_Frost View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Decan_Frost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking to buy BullCharts
    Posted: 31 Dec 2004 at 11:13am

Well lashed out and bought my version of the software and it exceeds all expectations!.

Great stuff.

Edited by Deacan_Frost
Peter View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2004 at 11:30am
Hmm. Hmm. There's always an exception. (I assume your monitors are running at different resolutions).

The multiple monitor button essentially un-maximises BullCharts and resizes the window to the size of the desktop as reported by Windows. So the easiest thing you could do is un-maximise BullCharts and resize it by hand to a shape that fits better.
chart rider View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote chart rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2004 at 8:30pm

Peter

With the multiple monitors function, I have a small problem.  My two monitors are different sizes, with the primary monitor being the larger (17", secondary monitor is 15").  When I use the multiple monitor feature, part of the application is not visible on the second monitor, thus I can't see the menu bar (secondary monitor is configured to the left of the primary monitor).  Is there something I can do?

Thanks

Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Decan_Frost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2004 at 2:06pm

Good thanx Peter.

Peter View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2004 at 10:44am
There are a few options at the end of the View menu that may be useful for multiple monitors. Tear-away windows aren't supported yet, but it is something that we've been investigating.

Yep, BullCharts comes with a CD.  
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Decan_Frost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2004 at 5:53pm

I,m looking to purchase a copy of BullCharts,the sooner the better ,from all the positive postings iv,e read and cant wait to try out some of the pre set scans it incorporates.

Just wondering though,upon opening charts is there a function of popping charts out of the main window to have 3 or 4 open at once on desktop.As i use multiple monitors?

Any fellow Alan Hull supporters out there?.

Also does the software come with a hard copy ,cd?

Great stuff Bull Charts!.

Ashley

Post Reply Post Reply