BullCharts Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BullCharts > Off Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

F X,METALS &COMMODITIES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F X,METALS &COMMODITIES
    Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 11:26am
Hi all,

Is it possible to down load data for FX,METALS& COMMODITIES into BullCharts and if it is which data suppliers would you go through.
I am considering trading the above and I would like to view their charts using BullCharts so I can utilies the capabilities of BullCharts

Thanks for any comments
Cheers
David
cwb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote cwb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2011 at 9:23pm
Dave,

Straight from the help manual -- this should answer your question . Check out Norgate for data source

Supported File Formats - Metastock

• BullCharts provides data for the Australia Stock Exchange (ASX) as a default. However, BullCharts supports files in the Metastock format to give you flexibility in accessing data from another data provider. This opens up access to any stock market such as the NYSE, AMX, London Metals Exchange and so on. Further, this give you flexibility to combine analysis of Forex (Foreign Exchange Currency), data from the Sydney Futures Exchange or Commodities to compliment your study of stocks and equities.

• To access data in Metastock format, please request a Metastock Key from support at info@bullcharts.com.au. We will send a key and details on installing the key as well as details on how to access Metastock using the Data Sources option on the Data tab displayed in Preferences from the Tools menu.

Post Reply Post Reply