FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

line studies delete

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order / View First Unread Post
rbbrain View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote rbbrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: line studies delete
    Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 9:40am
Hi,
From the (Melb) User Group we have talked abaout this issue as it has occurred occasionally for some people.  We have two comments as follows:

(1) Sometimes when you right click on an element on the chart, the drop-down menu does not show the "Delete" option; but sometimes it does. Don't forget you can also click once on the item to be deleted so that it is "selected", and then hit the "Delete" key on the keyboard. If the item does not delete, then see the next point below.

(2) Sometimes when we click on a chart element and delete it, it does not disappear (actually it seems to not disappear when it actually does). This can happen if the IntelliCharts feature in BullCharts has managed to save multiple copioes of this element on top of each other. So when you delete it, you actually delete one of the items, and there might still be seveal more copies of it still on the chart to be deleted. Simply click on it again, and Delete it. And keep repeating until it is gone (I have experienced up to 6 copies of an item on top of each other).
The other to remove all these is to delete the IntelliCharts disk file from the hard drive outside of BullCharts. For more information about this, refer to the eBook Articles I have written on IntelliCharts, in the Share Market Toolbox.

cheers

Edited by rbbrain - 24 Jan 2011 at 9:42am
Robert Brain (Brainy)
Convenor - Australian BullCharts User Group
Brainy's Share Market Toolbox and BullCharts Tips
[/CENTER
wacazac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wacazac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 8:16pm
Hi Wombat, go to veiw,stack indicators,tick ok, then go back to your chart ,right click
regards keith
wombat40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wombat40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 11:30pm
i cant seem to delete any trendlines or grids that ive added to some charts....

i wasnt going to worry about it but some charts get messy....right clicking on the trendline doesnt show a delete icon....

thanks...mark
 Post Reply Post Reply