BullCharts Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BullCharts > BullCharts discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

error message intellicharts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
fiesta62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote fiesta62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: error message intellicharts
    Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 3:32pm
hi, i am running version 3.8.4 on win 7 pro 64 bit, i get a message every now and then , and sometimes after setting a williams atr trailing stop i find later on that it was not saved , usually the last chart i have open does not save the atr,  i have remember last session ticked,  anyway is anyone getting this error message below, thanks, fiesta62

problem while loading intellichart file, object reference not set to an instance of an object, this may have been saved with an earlier version of bull charts   

Edited by fiesta62 - 19 Nov 2009 at 3:33pm
sonu panwar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sonu panwar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 5:07pm
Final testing of new version of IntelliChart, download link will be added soon here for testing by all. The following features will available in the new version:

1. Candlestick Pattern Scanner. Patterns will identified and indicated in the chart in realtime automatically.
2. Few more line studies and indicators.
3. Chart customization feature. You can change the color settings of the chart.
4. Improved Pairs Reversal Strategy.
5. Apply 2 startegies in same chart.
 Post Reply Post Reply