BullCharts Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BullCharts > BullCharts discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

turn price off or moving average off and on

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
fiesta62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote fiesta62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: turn price off or moving average off and on
    Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 5:37pm
hi, can someone help please....when looking at a candle chart with moving averages on it i would like to know is there an easy way to turn candles off so just the moving averages are visable, and then turn back on ect, and also turn off and on the moving averages so just candles are visable, thanks.....fiesta62

Edited by fiesta62 - 12 Aug 2009 at 6:45pm
rbbrain View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote rbbrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 10:24pm
Hi,
This is an easy one to do, provided you have a recent version of BullCharts - use the Layer Manager.
It is one of 6 tabs at the bottom of the Security Manager window pane. In the Layer Manager, you can display on/off individual elements of the price chart.
Robert Brain (Brainy)
Convenor - Australian BullCharts User Group
Brainy's Share Market Toolbox and BullCharts Tips
[/CENTER
fiesta62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote fiesta62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 11:21am
thanks again robert, i am on trial version 3.4.1 so i dont seem to have the tabs you mention on the security manager, but thats fine i am pretty sure i will be staying with bull charts so assume when i sign up i will get the latest version.....fiesta62
rcameron View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rcameron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 2:17pm
The other easy way to turn off bits of an indicator is simply to double click the indicator and under 'styles' de-select the part you want turned off. With price you can double click the price series and under the parameters select 'Hide'. Cheers Rod 
fiesta62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote fiesta62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 3:05pm
ok thanks rod......fiesta62

Edited by fiesta62 - 10 Sep 2009 at 3:06pm
 Post Reply Post Reply