BullCharts Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BullCharts > BullScript
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Chart posting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
magpie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote magpie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chart posting
    Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 5:58pm
Was intending to make some posts regarding individual stocks (if anyone is interested )
My problem us that I cannot workout how to post a chart image!Read the book but no assistance.I can create the gif file,but then what?
Thanks in advance.
maximo View Drop Down
BullCharts Guru
BullCharts Guru

Post Options Post Options   Quote maximo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 8:24pm
Hi magpie welcome to the forum!

Where it says Message: click on the symbol next to the second last symbol (next to the question mark) to get the Full Reply Editor.   There you will find extra features for posting pictures and files. 

Gif is the best format to send pictures to this forum.  Hope you get a lot out of it. Smile

magpie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote magpie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 9:18pm
Sorry about this.Don't get it.I now have the giff. in 'my pictures'.When
 I click on the"A" symbol none of the options make sense to me and none indicate how the file is transported to the post window.
brentjedi View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote brentjedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2009 at 12:25am
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 11"> Tried to put a gif and jpeg up and the system wouldn't take it?.

I would love to talk about some shares as we can solve problems with Bullscript when needed.
Trading is art of self
maximo View Drop Down
BullCharts Guru
BullCharts Guru

Post Options Post Options   Quote maximo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2009 at 12:34am
Its the arrow symbol.

name your picture blank.gif that might work.
magpie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote magpie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2009 at 2:38am
 Post Reply Post Reply