BullCharts Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BullCharts > BullCharts discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

auto scaling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
oradba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote oradba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: auto scaling
    Posted: 12 Nov 2004 at 2:34pm

Hi,

I have one thing need ur guys help. I always type in the stock symbol on the screen. It is excellent to come out the stock directly. however, I have to place the "auto scalle" buttom on all panes on a chart in order to have look-better patterns. This is troublesome for me to do that every time I read new chart.

is any workaround that it can display well in terms of scalling on each panes? or I miss some fucntion can do that automatically?

please advise.

Cheers,

Terry

Peter View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2004 at 10:09am
The auto-scale feature can be turned on/off for each individual value axis. However, it should be on by default for everything.

If you're finding that it's off by default, perhaps you've saved a default chart template with them switched off.

To fix:
  1. Set the chart up how you'd like it.
  2. Right-click on the chart and select Set as Default Template.
oradba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote oradba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2004 at 12:27pm

thank you, Peter....

Terry

Post Reply Post Reply