BullCharts Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BullCharts > BullCharts discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

copying trend lines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
dhogeboom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote dhogeboom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: copying trend lines
    Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 4:49pm
Does anyone know of a way to make a copy of a trend line?  So far I have been redrawing the lines but it is a bit of a pain.

Thanks,

David
rcameron View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rcameron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2008 at 11:56am
Not sure if I understand what you are after but if you you are using a line study tool and want it on another chart, right click the trend line and select the 'Advanced' tab and deselect 'This tool is relevant to this security only'. Now when you change the security the trend line will be shown on the new chart. By default all the line study charts. Cheers Rod
rcameron View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rcameron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2008 at 11:57am
Sorry I did not finish the sentence before hitting post. By default the line studies are only applied to the current chart but by changing the default it can be applied to all charts that you flick through. Rod
 Post Reply Post Reply