BullCharts Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BullCharts > BullCharts discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

log-in problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Capri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: log-in problems
    Posted: 23 Aug 2007 at 11:59am

Hi

I have been learning to use Bullcharts for the last month and a half - and get totally put off by a constant reminder that I'm being logged out of my computer.  The message reads:

In accordance with ASX guidelines, you may only be logged into one computer at a time .... etc.  .... This has happened 81 times in the last week.  Remember are not permitted to share your account.  Please contact us immediately to avoid interruption to your access.

Please Log in Again  -  User ID ..... Password.

etc. etc.

If I ignore the reminders, the programs continue to work, but at the end of the session I accumulate yet another 4 - 5 'bad marks'

I have rung Bullcharts helpline a number of times, last time I was given a different log-in, all to no avail.   I only run one browser MS Internet Explorer, and the guy who installed my computer reckons it is a problem at the other end. 

Please help, as this is totally offputting.

Capri

Cheers
Capri
Capri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2007 at 7:59pm

Hi

I just found what the problem was, Zonealarm kept logging me out.  I ticked a few more boxes in the list of trusted sites within Zonealarm - and everything is honkey dory.

Cheers
Capri
 Post Reply Post Reply