FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

log or semi log charts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
jalna View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote jalna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: log or semi log charts
    Posted: 12 Apr 2007 at 9:34pm
 Hi fellow Bullcharters, Can anyone point me as to where I can change the chart scale. I do remember seeing it somewhere but can't find it again Confused Thanks  J
jalna View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote jalna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2007 at 10:26pm
yay just found it again.You right click on the price axis.cool
rbbrain View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote rbbrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2008 at 12:04pm
Hi all,
Just thought I should throw in an extra comment here.
I am testing v3.8, with some new neat features - one of which is a variable price scale.
In the past it has been sometimes annoying when you want to see a bit further up on the price scale, or further down - eg. Elliott Wave extensions, or Fibonacci retracements, etc.

And v3.8 (not quite available yet, so don't go asking for it just now) has some neat features. You can "grab" the price scale towards the bottom half, and drag it up to produce more space under the chart (and converse for above - grab the scale in the upper half).
And there are some toolbar buttons to help with this activity, and  a "Reset scale to default" option on the right-click drop down menu, and you can easily customise the toolbar buttons - take some off and put some on.

It will be great when v3.8 hits the streets soon.
Robert Brain (Brainy)
Convenor - Australian BullCharts User Group
Brainy's Share Market Toolbox and BullCharts Tips
[/CENTER
 Post Reply Post Reply