BullCharts Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BullCharts > BullScript
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Accessing second price data in Bullscript

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order / View First Unread Post
davidr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accessing second price data in Bullscript
    Posted: 20 Sep 2006 at 3:40pm

It's a shame that the Insert NewSymbol -> Scale doesn't have a division in it's spread function, though it has Relative Strength, substraction, and addition.

davidr
chart rider View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote chart rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2006 at 1:40pm

James

To divide a chart by the same reference each time can be done with the loadsymbol function, eg, to divide a stock by the XAO would be:

C/loadsymbol("XAO, C);

I don't know if there is a way of referencing the second chart in a generic sense.

CR

James View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2006 at 12:14pm

Hi Everyone,

Now that Bullcharts allows us to put 2 price charts in one window does anyone know how to access the second chart in Bullscript? I am looking to create a chart of the Gold Oil ratio. That is a chart of the number of barrels an ounze of gold will buy. I can put both charts in one window but I can' divide one into the other. Refer to http://www.zealllc.com/2005/gorex3.htm for more info

Regards

James

Post Reply Post Reply