BullCharts Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BullCharts > BullCharts discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NEW Release of BullCharts 3.3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order / View First Unread Post
michaelandnet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote michaelandnet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2006 at 8:00am

Brendan,

In the indicator area are you looking at adding the optional indicator smoothing for indicators.

For Example, similar to that of incredible charts.

Regards

Michael

Brendon View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brendon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 7:43am
Yes we had to limit to 3.  I will put on the list to see if we use a different way
chart rider View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote chart rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2006 at 9:00pm

Brendon

In the earlier version, when saving a template to the tool bar, a descriptor of more than 3 letters could be used.  In the latest version, the descriptor is limited to only 3 characters.

Odd.

CR

Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote chart rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2006 at 5:42pm
Nearly works - I can download the snapshot, but am unable to select "use snapshot" on a scan box.Cry
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote chart rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2006 at 5:21pm
Yep, works now.  Bewdy Newk.Thumbs Up
Brendon View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brendon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 5:39pm
That has been fixed on the server for the 5pm download.  Please try now.
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote chart rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 6:16pm

Brendon

5 pm update still doesn't work for me, I recieve the message that my plan does not support snapshot update.

CR

Owen View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Owen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 8:56pm
CR, my problem with forex charts occurs in Bulldata mode. When I open a currency chart, all I see is a blank chart.

I don't have an forex data source in metastock format so I don't know whether it works or not.
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote chart rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 5:53pm

Owen

I have recently tried viewing forex charts, metastock format, with no success - is this the experience you have had when referring to currency charts?

CR

Owen View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Owen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 10:28pm
This release seems to be pretty stable.

I still cannot view US indices and currency charts, but that's an old problem.

File size is 4MB smaller than the previous release, always good to see. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>