FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NEW Release of BullCharts 3.3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order / View First Unread Post
chart rider View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote chart rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW Release of BullCharts 3.3
    Posted: 03 Aug 2006 at 8:35pm

Brendon

Looks OK once EOD data is downloaded.  The problem perhaps occurs only after the 4.45 snapshot update.  I'll check again over the next few days.

CR

Brendon View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brendon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2006 at 6:41pm
Yes - I see a weekly bar now that is 31 July till 3 August
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote chart rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2006 at 6:30pm

Brendon

Was this problem fixed with v3.4.1?  The last bar on my weekly charts are still showing only the last days range.

CR

Brendon View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brendon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2006 at 5:45pm

3.4 due soon has changes for this.

Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote chart rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2006 at 5:32pm

brendon

On the weekly chart of AXA below, the last bar is showing information related to today only, instead of all info for the week since Monday,

Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote chart rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2006 at 8:10pm

brendon

What I get is that the last bar of the weekly chart shows OHLC for the current day, instead of the current week.

Wait till mid week, then I can provide an example.

CR

Owen View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Owen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2006 at 11:13am
Originally posted by chart rider

When displaying a weekly chart, the last bar shows only the data for the last day of the current week, not the full range of data for the week.

I have a different problem. Take ANN for example. It's Monday. On the weekly chart, I can see the last bar incorporates last week's as well as today's information. This applies to both price and volume.

Because of this I usually untick the Multiday Dynamic Update.

Brendon View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brendon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2006 at 9:59am

I am not aware of any chnages in this area.  I will need to observe.  What you are saying is the high/low is for the day not the week?

Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote chart rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2006 at 7:15pm

When displaying a weekly chart, the last bar shows only the data for the last day of the current week, not the full range of data for the week.

This happens on all days of the week except at the end of the week.  Once all the data for the full week is downloaded, then the last bar becomes correct.

I don't recall ever having this problem with the earlier version of BC - anybody else experiencing the same thing?

CR

Brendon View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brendon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2006 at 9:19am

Later it will be a major feature of being able to have an indicator or any indicator.

PS - please update your email address in the forum as it keep sbouncing when you post a message.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>