FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Alerts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Cobra View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2005 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Mustard

Hi all

Just wondering who here uses the Bullcharts alerts and who uses the Bullstation alerts and what are your thoughts.

- no, I don't use the alerts features, a bit lacking in functionality at the moment. How do you use/access bullstation?

Currently I am paying for dynamic data ($148.50/mth) and really only using BC for dynamic intra day charts and homework at night ofcourse. I don't use the BC alerts and portfolio because it's too cumbersome and confusing to use. I have to use the IRESS alerts for news and price.

- yes, portfolio function couldn't agree more.
- Who are you buying your dynamic data from?. I pay $80 per month with Etrade, which is reduced according to the number of trades, and uses the WebIress platform.  

In a nutshell I would like Bullcharts to have a simple to use (like IRESS) fun alerts system that can be set and edited from charts too. Does anyone else feel the same way or am I missing something about the alerts that should make it easier ?

- yes, needs a bit of work before it becomes a usefull feature, like the portfolio

Cheers

Mustard

There was a discussion a while back on alerts here  -

http://www.bullcharts.com.au/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=230&a mp;KW=alerts

BullCharts version:3.4.1.28129
Windows XP SP2
Brendon View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brendon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2005 at 3:05pm
You could try using BullStation as a companion till we integrate a better alert system.  BullStation has a good alert manager for price movements
Mustard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2005 at 12:53pm

Hi all

Just wondering who here uses the Bullcharts alerts and who uses the Bullstation alerts and what are your thoughts.

Currently I am paying for dynamic data ($148.50/mth) and really only using BC for dynamic intra day charts and homework at night ofcourse. I don't use the BC alerts and portfolio because it's too cumbersome and confusing to use. I have to use the IRESS alerts for news and price.

In a nutshell I would like Bullcharts to have a simple to use (like IRESS) fun alerts system that can be set and edited from charts too. Does anyone else feel the same way or am I missing something about the alerts that should make it easier ?

Cheers

Mustard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12