FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Re-arranging filters in a Scan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Seahorse View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seahorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Re-arranging filters in a Scan
    Posted: 25 May 2005 at 2:57pm

Greetings Peter..

Would it be possible in a future version of BullCharts to have the ability to rearrange the order of the filters in a scan.?

It would be nice to be able to group similar filters in a scan. Possibly just to tidy things up logically. Or even just to make it look slightly more "elegant" .

This would certainly help at a later date, to decipher a large scan that you knocked together in a blinding fit of inspiration.

Regards

Seahorse

My Reality Check bounced
Peter View Drop Down
BullCharts Staff
BullCharts Staff

Post Options Post Options   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 4:57pm
We'll add some options to the right-click context menu in the next version for this.

In the mean time you can shuffle items around by cutting and pasting them as they'll appear at the bottom (thus moving other items up).
Seahorse View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seahorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 5:09pm

Maybe I am missing something here..but I only appear to have the ability to "Copy" and "Paste"..this simply results in a duplicate of the scan.

Same options when I "Right" click on the scan..

It is no big deal, so I am happy to wait for next release.

Regards

Seahorse

My Reality Check bounced
 Post Reply Post Reply