FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Potential Trade BSL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Decan_Frost View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Decan_Frost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Potential Trade BSL
    Posted: 12 Jan 2005 at 7:34pm

I,m not a financial adviser and this isn,t a buy recommendation,but seems like we are all a bit chicken to go out on a limb with a potential mover.So with all that said and a very high probability of this security doing the complete opposite.....here goes.

Looking for support at bottom horizontal blue line,around 8.51,with resistance at top blue line 9.00.

Go long if support holds, or if breached could bounce at around 8.20, bottom diagnol line.

Good luck!..

Edited by Deacan_Frost
Cobra View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2005 at 12:36pm
My 2 bits worth?. Daily shows weakness, weekly shows inconclusive ie too early to call, no firm trend?. It would have to conclusivly break $9.00 for a breakout to the upside. Depends on your time frame. With the general market pushing all time highs the risk is that the US will tank and our market will correct in sympathy. I'm more comfortable with a select portfolio of stocks (at multi-year highs) to short atm.
Owen View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Owen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2005 at 9:55pm
Cobra, what's atm?
Cobra View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2005 at 12:55pm
Sorry, 'at the moment'. Not some cryptic chart indicator 
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Decan_Frost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2005 at 1:50pm

Edited by Decan_Frost
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Decan_Frost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2005 at 1:55pm
Would appear,resistance is being experienced,roughly where anticipated.Lets see if we get the push to around 9.00.

Edited by Decan_Frost
Cobra View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2005 at 12:58am

Decan,
If it's not a rude question, what derivitives are you trading at the moment (from your other post). I'm with Etrade (Etrade Pro platform), but have currently started to dabble with CFD's (Contracts For Difference) with CMC Group.

Cobra

Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Decan_Frost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2005 at 9:08am

I to am with CMC and trade in CFD,s

Not that i would recommend CMC.

What exactly do you do with etrade.Is this just straight buying selling shares?

CFD,s pretty cool though hey!.

Cobra View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2005 at 4:12pm
Decan,
Just normal buy/sell stocks, etc.  I can't complain about CMC too much, only their rebidding gets a bit frustrating at times.  Mainly trade the Aussie 200, as it allows scope for a decent day trade return.  I like the ability to go short mainly, but you have to put your stops in fairly tight. I've got a watchlist of their CFD stocks if you want it?.
Cobra
Owen View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Quote Owen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2005 at 4:26pm
Guys I've actually been thinking about getting a CMC account, mainly because they seem to have the best brokerage rates.  So what's CMC like? Decan says he wouldnt recommend it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>