BullCharts Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BullCharts > BullCharts discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Leon Wilson Weekly Strenght Bench Mark

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
paw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leon Wilson Weekly Strenght Bench Mark
    Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 12:09pm

Probably like other BullChart users, I used to subscribe to Leon Wilson's newsletters until he shut up shop overnight (health reasons?).  I was wondering where you picked up the Weekly Strength Benchmark as over time Leon's views and aim to improve Strength analysis became more focussed ie was the material say pre or post 2006.

Strength analysis is found in each of his three books ("The Next Step to Share Trading Success" Chapt 6 and "Breakthrough Trading" Chapt 5 are probably the better reads....albeit all things that Leon writes are worth the read whether you agree or not).

In a sense there is a Relative Strength/Comparative Strength nexus in Leon's writings which is best exemplified in the Breakthrough Trading chapter where Leon explains his reasoning......the Comparative Strength indicators are part of BullCharts but are indexed under "C" and not Wilson for some unknown reason.

The most recent writing I have by Leon on this matter was contained in his Tech Torque newsletter of 29/2/2008 where he wrote an article on "Rocket Science - Comparative Strength". 

I like Leon's "equations" in my research on P210-211 of "The Busines of Share Trading"

"Holy Grail + Crystal Ball + 25 incredible super-intelligent indicators = Amateur Trader

Ongoing study of developing price action and market sentiment = Professional Trader"

Hope this helps.

wkw1952 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wkw1952 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 12:43am
Would love to hear from anyone who has got the code for Bullcharts for the Leon Wilson Weekly Strength Bench Mark - XJO indicator.
 Post Reply Post Reply